Justina Obaoye-Ajala is a United Nations Fellow for People of African Descent, President of African Diaspora in China Network (ADiC Net),Member of the Parliament of the State of the African Diaspora (SOAD), Ambassador of Nigeria for International Elite Women, Canada, Ambassador of African Youth Diaspora Organization (AYDO),Global Peace Ambassador of World Youth Organization (WYO),Pioneer Acting President of Nigerians in Diaspora Organization (NiDO China), and Country Director World Youth Summit (WYS) among others.
She is currently pursuing her Doctorate degree (PhD) in International Law focused on WOMEN’S RIGHT at Beijing Institute of Technology. She is an experienced Legal practitioner with years of working history in the Legal practice.
- First and only African Legal Practitioner to advocate in Chinese courts.
- African Personality of year at Pride of African Asia Award-2020.
- Ambassador of Nigeria for International Elite Women’s Global Award Ceremony, Canada-2021.
- Legal Award by International Elite Women’s Global Award, Ontario Canada-2021.
- First African to be awarded Legal English Association Award at Hubei University of Technology- December 2018.
- Best speaker SpaceUp unconference at Beijing Institute of Technology- November 2017.
- Community Champion of Pride of Africa network awards- June 2017.
- Distinguish International student award at Beijing Institute of Technology- December 2016.
- Principal of Kentyna Solicitors a Legal firm which collaborates with several Chinese and Nigerian law firms to provide legal services for clients across all regions and nations; Legal consultant to the Embassy of the Federal republic of Nigeria in the Peoples’ Republic of China.
We proudly name you among the Most Influential People of African Descent!!